Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My little teether

Miss Sophia's bottom gums are swollen the size of Texas right now. No wonder the sweet girl hasn't been sleeping well.

On Saturday we celebrated Christmas with the Schafer/Leone/Black clan. The weather was bad at Christmas so we had to delay the celebration. It was nice to see everyone and it was tons of fun watching Soph try to copy her big cousin Gavin!

I can't believe we are nearly halfway through February. Where's the month going? On Friday Soph will be 9 months old! I can't believe it.

Last Friday, Soph graduated from her gymnastics class. She got to stand on a podium while her instructor presented her with her "report card". It was the most adorable thing. She was quite proud of herself and raised her arms in the air excitedly. I'll have to get the photos from my other camera..it was way too cute!

Here she is the day she graduated:




No comments: