Monday, June 15, 2009

Manic Monday

Where oh where to begin?

I have signed up for an online certification course in Medical Transcription. I actually signed up last Thursday and have already taken my first exam (100!). Right now it's easy but I imagine it will get more difficult once I get into all those medical terms.

Last night I fell asleep and heard the phone ring, my husband came running downstairs and told me something was wrong. My mom was on the phone and informed me that my dad had been rushed to the ER because he had passed out while he was working a case. He was complaining of dizziness and couldn't stand. Thankfully the test have ruled out heart attack but it seems he may be suffering from Vertigo, heat stroke, and low potassium levels. Of course the news took my by surprise and I was in complete shock. I'm 4,000 miles away from my family and feel absolutely helpless. I'm just thankful it's nothing more serious. I hope this is the kick my Dad needs to know it's time to retire and rest. I love my daddy so much. If you are a person that believes in prayer, please say one for him...Thanks.


No comments: