Wednesday, January 14, 2009

8 Months!





Sophia turned 8 months old yesterday! I can't believe that 8 months have gone by so fast. Where is the time going?

She's been trying to crawl for awhile now and though she hasn't mastered the official crawl she still manages to get herself all over the house by lifting up her body onto her hands and one knee and then swinging her butt around until she's sitting. It's the funniest thing I've seen.

The past two days have been pretty sketchy with the napping. I have no idea why all of a sudden she's decided that napping just isn't for her. I would think that with her being so active she would need more sleep now more than ever. I hope this is just a phase.

Along with the crawling she's cutting her other top tooth. This may be contributing to the no sleep situation that has just started.

As I type this I can hear the sweet girl snoring through her baby monitor. Poor thing just wore herself right out!

No comments: