Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Finally!


My little Sophia isn't much of a girly girl. Instead, she's like me when I was little..a monkey! She loves to climb on everything and destroy stacks of blocks and chew her books. She really hates when I try to put a bow or barrette in her hair..it usually only stays there for about 2 minutes and then it's been pulled out. So imagine how excited I was when I realized I could finally give my girl pigtails! Of course it didn't last very long and I wasn't able to get a photo of both pigtails but you can see one in this photo.

4 comments:

Jen said...

SO cute!!! I can't wait to get Addie's hair in pig tails. We still have a little ways to go. My poor baldie :-)

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Pigtails are my favorite. Can't believe she is almost 1!

Autumn said...

Jen, it is so fun when she lets me "do" her hair..it's just not very often. Her bangs are so long they are constantly in her eyes and I am determined I will not cut her hair..

Bumpkin..you and me both. I don't have a baby anymore! I could cry over it but this stage is so fun too!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh! That is too cute.

S doesn't like when I put Bug's hair in pigtails.

By the way, I've noticed that my kid doesn't mind having things on his head and in his hair now that he's a bit bigger. Maybe this time next year she'll keep the elastics in?