Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Where's the year going?

How on this earth is it May already? Where is the year going? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Spring and Summer...LOVE them but with time going by so fast Winter is going to be here before I know it and that means my baby girl is going to be that much closer to 2. Look at that, she's not even 1 yet and I'm already talking about her being 2...Oh dear!

Not much new to report. We're going through a bit of sleep regression...instead of 11 glorious hours of nighttime sleep, we now only get 10 which means Soph is up around 5 or 5:30. Believe me I've tried moving bedtime later but if she's been up for over 5 hours already by the time 7 pm rolls around, it's best to get her down quickly before she turns into something that resembles an Ogre.

Jeff had to lay off all of his employees. He hung on as long as possible with this economy but it was time...it was tough but I have faith that the company will recover down the road.

Oops, there's a sweet girl waking from her nap! Happy Cinco de Mayo!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm with you...I can't believe we're into the last month of school! This year has flown by! In just 2 short months Chloe Grace will have been home for an entire year...amazing!

I hope Sophie gets back into the groove sleeping a bit longer for you!

Hugs,
Jen

Autumn said...

Thanks, Jen! How exciting to have the kids home for summer..any fun stuff planned?

How is Chloe Grace doing?

Hope all is well!