Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Update in bullets

  • We are expecting a baby girl on May 4th
  • At yesterdays Dr. appt I was informed that the baby has made a huge leap in growth and is now measuring at 36 weeks instead of 34
  • This news has put me on pins and needles!
  • Her name will be Julia Adeline...Adeline after my mother's middle name
  • We asked Sophia what she thought of the names Norah and Juliette and she told us, "Stop joking with me..her name is Julia"...and so it shall be
  • We are excited
  • I am nervous and exhausted and moody
  • I have ZERO energy.  Next week I'm getting a housekeeper, enough is enough!
  • Sophia was accepted into preschool at our church for the Fall..she is SO EXCITED..so is Mama!
  • It's nap time!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations! Love baby girl's name and that Sophia picked it! Yay for getting a housekeeper...once you start with one there's no turning back! I've had mine for a year and a half and don't know how I ever survived without her. Get some rest...you're gonna need it!

Autumn said...

Thanks Jen! I've learned, if you live in Texas in these big houses you gotta have a house cleaner! I am done trying to do it..ha ha!

Hope all is going smoothly with Miss Sophia and that she gets to come home soon :)

South of Midwest said...

I had no idea that Sophia said that! How are the sisters?

Anonymous said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.